Tuesday 15 November 2011

Mr Price Retail Experience- customer service

Good day my peeps! I haven’t been so shocked before with a clothing shop in my life I just couldn’t believe it.
I went into Mr Price just walked through the shop very chilled looking for the section i wanted to get something from, I couldn’t find it. How can a huge shop not have signs up saying men’s section and woman’s section, I wasted about ten minutes of my time just trying to find the section I wanted eventually I found the section and right infront of me was the group staff standing around the trolly with all clothes on it and they were just having a fat chat and when they saw me there they all looked at me and didn’t greet me or smile at me they just all walked away.
I look through the slops and shoes there but they make the stand so high that I couldn’t see wat the bigger sizes where so I was hoping someone would come help me but nobody came to help. I went to find someone to help me, she didn’t look very interested in helping me but she did( well she thinks she did lol) I asked her wat the biggest sizes are of the shoes and she had no idea she said a 10 was the biggest but right infront of her was a 12 hahahahahaha, that’s abit of a slap in the face.
I really lost interest in the shoes part cause clearly she didn’t know wat was going on so I asked her for socks and she walked me to the socks section. I asked her for the thin socks cause I don’t like the thick winter socks and can you believe she didn’t know wat I was talking about once again and she handed me the thick socks and I said to her again that I want the thin socks and she just looked at me and shrugged her shoulders and walked away, I was stunned ( a PK was almost in order hahahaha, I wish)
After she walked away I just said stuff that this shop isn’t getting my money and I stormed out, I wish I could get a shirt with a big zap on the back and it must say King Tiny is giving you the bird!!!!! That was not a good experience at Mr Price im really not a all with the customer service they dont care about there customers.
Lakka cuzzies !!!! keen to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. Mr Price has never been known for their friendly staff.

    However PNP is worse. That's why Ive started shopping at Checkers. Net om die hoek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was terrible and i havent gone to a PNP yet but i will add it to the list,shot lass lol

    ReplyDelete